Your home health (Skilled Nursing) team is led by a nurse (or a physical therapist if nursing is not required). Our Nurses will coordinate the care your doctor has prescribed for you with other members of the team so you receive the best care possible.
Our Nursing Staff Addresses:
- Disease Process Teaching
- Medication Management and teaching.
- Wound Management
- Infection control
How Nursing Helps:
- Keeps you home instead of the hospital or nursing home.
- Nurses can recognize signs of declining health status early, preventing hospitalizations.
– They teach disease management so you can recognize these signs/symptoms.
- Learning about new diagnosis
– Nurses inform you of new/changed diagnosis to help you better manage your disease.
Specialty Nursing (Our specialty nurses can provide):
- Ostomy care
Includes appropriate care and changing of ostomy appliances.
- Psychiatric Nursing
Including counseling and medication management for psychiatric disorders.
- Certified Dementia Practitioners
Many of our nurses are certified to work with dementia patients.