Buckeye Home Health Care
provides Skilled Nursing and Therapy Services
delivered by Home Care experts. All of our
services are led by Nurses and Therapists dedicated
to improving and maintaining your physical, mental,
and social well being. Care is coordinated at
your home, a family member's home, or in an assisted
Services we provide include:
- Skilled Nursing – including disease
state management and teaching.
- Physical Therapy – including
balance and gait training, therapeutic exercise.
- Occupational Therapy – including
training for activities of daily living.
- Speech Therapy – including
swallowing disorders, improvement of speech and
- Medical Social Workers – for
assistance with community resources.
- Personal Care Aides – for personal
care services such as assistance with bathing,
dressing and grooming.
Specialized Nursing Programs
- Wound Care Certified Nursing Staff
– to maximize wound healing.
- Diabetic Management – including
diet and management techniques.
- Ostomy Care – including appropriate
care and changing of ostomy appliances
- Psychiatric Nursing – including
counseling and medication management.